Having a nice pair of Xbox gaming headsets will be providing you with handy solutions for all kinds of gaming sound requirements. Some amazing headsets are durable and one can be using them for years without getting a new replacement.
But as there are several options available in the market, one needs to choose the best gaming headphones? We all are also aware that not all of the Xbox one headset brands available online in the present times will be worth the investment.
So if you have been confused about the selection of the best Xbox one headset then don’t stress. Here we shall give you a detailed guide on how you can be choosing the gaming headphones as per your gaming goals.
How Do I Choose a Gaming Headset?
- Wired vs. Wireless
The kind of connection you have from the gaming headset Xbox one will be affecting the gaming lifestyle you have on a larger level. You will find two main kinds of gaming headphones; these can be wireless or wired. There are benefits and downsides to each of these kinds. One can select one that comes with a microphone or one without it.
But you can also choose wireless and wired as well. The norm these days is the wireless 2.4 GHz best Xbox headset. Therefore you can go ahead with a wireless option right now. The main advantage being well, there are no wires. This means that you won't be tired if there is any tangling. But there are some cons that you should also know about.
Firstly, with a wired headset, you won't have to worry about additional charging, you can just pick one and use it.
- Passive Vs. Active Noise Cancellation
Before you go ahead with your purchase paying attention to noise cancellation is a must. When you are making a selection for the best gaming headset Xbox one you will find two terms, one is Passive noise cancellation and the other one is Active noise cancellation. The term passive noise cancellation means that your headphone will be able to block any external sound through the physical design it has. The headphones offering this usually has a design that's closed-back and usually offers a tight-fitting around the head and ears.
Now when we talk about active noise cancellation, this is the term describing headphones that can filter out any kind of background noise for providing you high quality, clear and crisp sound.
You will have the best headphones for Xbox one that can provide you the best of both these isolation features. One wants to look for the one that gives you clear gaming audio and also calls that connects you with your team, while there is also prevention of additional noise surrounding you.
When it comes to gaming, it isn’t something that you will be sitting down with and be over in just one hour. There can be times when professional gamers sit for 12 hours at a stretch. This also means that while making your selection, you need an option that keeps you comfortable for a long time. So some specific elements make good Xbox headsets and we shall focus on them now:
- The ear cups can play an important role in having a comfortable fit. These shouldn't be very tight or very loose. And this is also something that goes for headband as well. In case both of them are extremely tight, it will restrict the blood flow, eventually leading to fatigue and headache. These need to be made out of breathable and comfortable materials.
- There is a USB headset Xbox one that is covered with fabric or faux leather. Then inside these are filled with memory foam. This provides maximum comfort as it conforms to the head shape and you can wear it for a longer time.
- Another factor is the weight of your gaming headphone as this plays a huge role in making sure you stay comfortable. One needs to select headphones that are light in weight as the heavier one will weigh the head done after some time. Again, the heavy models give you fatigue and headache therefore it's better to go with lightweight ones.
- Microphone and Monitoring
Being a gamer, you have to communicate with others in the team during the sessions. The best cheap Xbox one headset offers you high voice clarity with the best features of noise cancellations. Some headphones also provide the feature of noise isolation.
This means that one can also mute the background and external sounds for improved clarity of voice. With the monitoring feature of the mic, you can hear your voice through the cheap Xbox headset. This can assist with a good gaming experience as it solves the issue of people being too loud when they have headphones on.
- Understanding Stereo and Surround Sound
Any gamer will want to have the best audio quality. With a surround sound system, you will have a better audio quality than the stereo one. Surround sound is nice for playing games and in case you want to watch movies. Stereo sound will be the better option if you want to listen to music at home.
How to Use Gaming Headset Xbox One?
Using a gaming headset can feel a bit complicated for starters. But usually, it isn't any rocket science and takes less than a minute to install. If you don't find it that simple, then don't stress, we have simple steps that you can follow or connect the headset to your PC for gaming:
- Make sure that you check the audio output of the computer.
- Then check the connectors of the gaming headset.
- Then configure the audio outputs on the PC.
- Have a mic check.
Pricing isn't everything when you choose the headsets. You must focus on the selection of the right headset through good research. Never go with the design alone as it can be deceiving. Instead, think of all the factors that we have mentioned above and then narrow your choices.