Buying a new television is not an easy thing. The presence of many options for buyers from various TV manufacturing brands has made things complicated. You need to fix your budget and then start looking for the products that come under your estimated budget. Buyers must compare different products. The comparison has to be done on various parameters. Some of those crucial parameters have been listed in the following section. For purchasing a new Samsung 65 inch TV, the following factors should be analyzed.
TV Screen Size
The most important thing is deciding the size of a TV screen. There are two types of buyers. The first type of buyer has a specific preference on the screen size. They want a 65-inch screen, and thus they search for the best 65 inch TV. The second type of buyers does not know the suitable size of TV for their home. So, how to decide the size of the television screen? The answer depends on many factors, and those factors are discussed below.
- The size of the TV screen depends on your budget. If you want a big television, you must be prepared to spend more.
- Screen size depends on your viewing preferences. If you are searching for lifelike picture quality, you should go for big TV screens. A 65-inch TV will give you an excellent viewing experience.
- Depending upon the size of your room, you need to decide the screen size. For a large room, 65-inch TV is suitable. Such a large TV would not be suitable in small rooms.
What do buyers want from a new television? Different people have different preferences. Some people may want a smart TV. Some people may seek top-notch sound quality. There is one thing that every buyer wants from a new television, and that is good picture quality. As a buyer, you may compromise on a few features on your TV. But, it would help if you did not compromise on the display quality. The picture quality of television depends on the TV resolution. Higher resolution comes with better picture quality. In the following section, you can find options for TV screen resolution.
- HD-Ready (720P): If you are looking for a basic HD quality picture on your television screen, HD-Ready is the best choice for you. With a 720P resolution, you shall get a decent high-definition viewing experience. The benefit of the 720P resolution is the affordability. However, the drawback is that picture quality is not lifelike.
- Full-HD (1080P): If you want better picture quality, you need to opt for Full-HD televisions. For a 65-inch TV screen, you should go for at least a Full-HD resolution. Picture quality will be sharp and enjoyable.
- Ultra-HD (4K): Samsung 65 inch 4k TV is suitable for movie and sports lovers. The ultra-HD screen gives a truly lifelike viewing experience. Today, most of the live sporting events have been broadcasted in 4K resolution. OTT platforms have many 4K quality projects to offer to their viewers.
- 8K: Innovation never stops. With the advent of time, you shall get better picture quality from the new televisions. If you are searching for something beyond 4K, you can opt for 8K televisions. However, 8K resolution is in the early days. Hence, you shall get limited contents that were shot in 8K. Samsung TV 65 inch price is also high.
TV Display Panel: LED and OLED
For buying a new television, the display panel should also be considered as an important parameter. Buyers must check the type of display panel that a particular product offers. A large number of TVs come with an LED display, which is a standard display type. The OLED panel is suggested to those who want better brightness, sharpness, and contrast. Samsung has introduced a QLED display. In such a display panel, a quantum dot layer has been added over the regular LED display panel. The addition of the quantum dot layer makes the screen more soothing for human eyes.
What Not to Worry About?
If you have decided to purchase Samsung 65 inch smart TV, you should not be worried about Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. Smart TV also comes with in-built YouTube, NetFlix, and many other popular OTT applications.
Buyers should not be worried about USB and HDMI slots. In all contemporary televisions, these slots are available.
Many TV manufacturing brands, including Samsung, have launched 8K TV. However, the availability of 8K content is limited. Hence, buying an 8K TV should not be taken into consideration in the current scenario.
If you have decided on buying a Samsung television 65 inch, going for the smart TV is recommended. A smart TV comes with inbuilt OTT applications. You can stream YouTube videos and Netflix web series on your TV with a 4G internet connection. However, some people already have Amazon Fire Stick or similar devices. Such devices can turn any TV into a smart TV. So, you do not need a Smart TV when you already have such devices.
Before purchasing a new television, you need to check the warranty period on the product. Getting a longer warranty period is a good thing, though most TVs come with one year warranty. Only a few products are there featuring a longer warranty period. Buyers can purchase an extended warranty for their TVs from private providers.
So, there are things that one should keep in mind when buying a new 65-inch television. Not only 65-inch TV, but these factors are also important for any screen size of a television.